Community Outreach Programs
G.R.A.N.N.Y. (Grandparents and other Relatives Are Networking and Nurturing Youth)
G.R.A.N.N.Y.'s mission is to empower grandparents and other relatives to provide all children with love, education, financial knowledge, and faith-based guidance to be our heroes and sheroes of tomorrow.
Providing services/programs/events such as:
- Family Support groups - Annual Scholarship Program (NYC H.S. Graduates)
- Sewing/quilting classes - Trips to broadway and out-of-state plays
- Weekend vacation trips - Amusement Park trips
- Cultural/Political tours/trips - Shopping Trips
- Annual Dances (Christmas, Valentine's Day, 'Oldies but Goodies")
~ The G.R.A.N.N.Y. program in conjunction with the Dept. for the Aging (DFTA) provides these services with the goal of showing children and adults alike the love and knowledge necessary to thrive!